Dear fellow adventurer, welcome to Little Girl In Monsterland! 😄A few words of advice before you start:
- This is a long game (about 10 hours without hints, about 3 hours with hints), and the story needs some time to pick up. If you really only have two hours, I suggest using the hint system to advance quickly to the second half of the map, where most of the story takes place. The hint system is under "options".
- Many puzzles in this game are not about combining objects, but they are more abstract (for example "understand that George is actually the King's brother", or "dress up as a priest in order to be seen by Dracula"). The user interface needs to allow you to compose these kinds of sentences, so it's a bit different. Take some time to get used to it; it will make sense after a while 😄.
- When you start, the game will ask you to choose a username and a password. These are needed in case you change device and want to restore your savegame. If you forget your username or password, feel free to contact me.
- The game was tested on Chrome, Firefox and Edge. Smartphones should now be working (after the Oct 22 2020 update), but the illustrations will be smaller, as well as the map, so playing on the desktop is still recommended.
- When the "talk" button is yellow, you need to press it, to advance the story and gain new objectives.
It's now time to start the game!
Play the game in English
Play the game in Italian
I hope you have fun!
– Little Olivia